#SimplyMoveIn #NoDposit #NoBroker #NoBrokerage #AllFacilities
Here is a list of major companies that are located in Electronic City Phase I. Please note that the list is not exhaustive.
- Infosys and its subsidiary, Edgeverve: The bellwether of Indian IT industry, Infosys, has a mighty campus in Electronic City Phase I which houses several thousands employees. Just to put things to perspective, Infosys has a bus terminal (that is comparable to that of a tier-2 city) and a gigantic accommodation (guest house) facility in its campus.
- Wipro: Close to the Infosys campus is another sprawling campus that belongs to, none other than Wipro.
- 3M R&D: The R&D division of the multi-billion dollar diversified giant is located in Phase I, while its manufacturing in Phase II.
- BHEL: Power EPC and equipment manufacturer, and one of the large PSUs has its unit in Phase I
- Opto Circuits: A key medical devices player
- Fanuc India: A Japanese manufacturer of automotive equipment
- Timken: Industrial tools and equipments manufacturer
- Momentive: Global manufacturer of silicones, resins and other chemicals
- CGI: Global IT/ITeS company
- Celstream: Global IT/Technology major
- Happiest Minds: Large Indian IT/ITeS company
- Hinduja Tech: Large Indian IT/ITeS company
- HCL: Top-notch Indian IT/ITeS company
- Microland: Large Indian IT/ITeS company
- Flextronics: Second largest Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider in the world
- MRO Tek: Indian communications technology company
- Amphenol Interconnect:Indian manufacturer of electrical, electronic and fiber optic connectors, coaxial and flat-ribbon cable, and interconnect systems.
- Exa Sense Labs: Indian manufacturer of high quality thermistors for advanced temperature sensing
- Onmobile: One of the top companies in the telecom value-added services (VAS) space
- Terex: Global Manufacturer of lifting and material handling equipments
- British Engines: Manufacturer of technology leading products for a wide range of industries including oil and gas, chemical, marine, construction and agriculture
- Yaskawa: Japanese company and leader in industrial robotics and automation solutions
- Yokogawa:Japanese electrical engineering and software company
- Altimetrik: US-based software development, and engineering solutions provider
Individuals working in these companies may choose to live in either Phase I, Phase II or in BTM area. One can commute between Phase I and Phase II within minutes with a personal vehicle. The traffic between the two phases is not much, especially when compared to the main part of the Bangalore city. Then, the Electronic City flyover offers an easy commute to the BTM area.
As Electronic City is predominantly an industrial area, a lot of individuals prefer to stay in and around BTM which is more residential.
SimplyMoveIn has superb fully-furnished 1 BHK options in both Phase II and BTM without broker and without deposit. Both these options would be convenient for people working with any of the aforementioned companies. Please visit www.simplymovein.com or follow us on www.facebook.com/simplymovein. Please watch this space for posts on companies in other parts of Bangalore.